Marigold Boutique Reopening: How to Shop Safely
photo credit @benessiambre
Marilyne Baril doesn't hesitate for a second when I ask her what she's missed the most in the past two months: “People,” she confides.
On March 23, like all other businesses deemed non-essential, Marigold had to close its Verdun store until further notice. A necessary stop, but a premature break for this space, freshly opened last November.
Fortunately, Marilyne and her team managed to turn around on a ten cents , as we say in good Quebec! Flash inventory sales and production of face coverings for the public, Marigold's gang has deftly pivoted its activities for the survival and good health of the company (COVID joke fully assumed).
Despite this set of good shots, the new mom—because Marilyne also found time to give birth to a baby boy through it all!—couldn't be more excited about a semblance of a homecoming. normal. And that's good: since Tuesday May 26, thanks to the new government deconfinement measures, its loyal customers as well as curious souls can (re) come and shop at the store. YEEE!!!
The perfect opportunity to discover in person the new summer collection with citrus patterns, nautical stripes and soft pastel colors. I'll tell you right away: she makes you want to picnic in the park, against the backdrop of the sunset, surrounded by our best friends (2 meters away, of course) with a glass of rosé in hand.
So, would you like to come and have a look? Or maybe your craving is clouded by your worry about the risk of contagion? It's understandable and totally normal.
Marigold takes government health recommendations very seriously. The team therefore wanted to share with you a mini guide to the new protocol put in place at the store as well as a set of small gestures to adopt on your side so that your shopping experience takes place in the greatest safety... and pleasure!
Deconfinement: how to shop at Marigold
- The shop is open from Tuesday to Sunday, as before! That is to say: from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays then from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Four customers at a time are allowed in the shop. If the store is at full capacity, then you will have to wait outside. But the wait will be worth it, I promise! Beautiful clothes and a warm welcome to support.
And a time slot is available, from 10 to 11 a.m. from Tuesday to Friday, for private appointments.
- A disinfectant gel dispenser is installed at the entrance of the store to clean your hands at the start and end of your shopping session.
- Wearing a mask is obligatory! Disposable masks are available on site, but for environmental reasons, it is strongly recommended to bring your own. You do not have any? That's good. Face coverings signed Marigold will soon be available for purchase in store.
- In order to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus, all tried-on non-purchased clothes will be quarantined for 24 hours and then steam sterilized before being put back on the floor.
- Door handles, displays, Interac machine: frequently used surfaces are washed regularly, from opening to closing. As for the fitting rooms, they are cleaned between each client.
If you have any questions, concerns, words of encouragement, please do not hesitate to contact the Marigold team right here . I hear between the branches that Marilyne and her team can't wait to welcome you to the store!
Happy safe shopping, gang!
VeryJoëlle for MARIGOLD
Note: I am wearing the Lemna wrap top and the Joplin pants on the cover photo